Grasp Seng Index Firm launched the China Metaverse Index on Monday to trace the efficiency of 30 metaverse-related listed companies in Hong Kong, Shanghai and Shenzhen.
See associated article: Asian Video games set for digital yuan, metaverse pilots, tech agency claims
- Grasp Seng Index Firm is a subsidiary of main Hong Kong financial institution Grasp Seng Financial institution, which is extensively recognized for its product Grasp Seng Index.
- Director and Chief Index Officer of Grasp Seng Indexes Firm, Daniel Wong, mentioned the index is designed to “assist traders seize potential alternatives arising from these modern and transformative traits within the mainland China and Hong Kong inventory markets.”
- The index contains leisure, know-how and digital manufacturing firms together with Tencent, Netease, and Apple suppliers Goertek and Sunny Optical Know-how.
- The index has tracked a 27% loss since Dec. 31, 2018.
- Up to now three days, native governments in Guangzhou, Xiamen and Hangzhou have launched plans to incentivize native metaverse firms.
See associated article: China’s largest brokerage says the metaverse shall be popularized in twenty years