Hyundai Card, Hyundai Motor Group’s bank card arm, introduced a three way partnership with South Korean tech startup Like Lion to launch a non-fungible token (NFT) market within the second half of this yr.
See associated article: Hyundai Motor drives into metaverse branding with Meta Kongz NFT venture
- The three way partnership, coined Fashionable Lion, will mint NFTs based mostly on Hyundai Card’s belongings.
- Like Lion has a number of blockchain-led merchandise below its wings, together with NFT profile image assortment MetaKongz and play-to-earn buying and selling card recreation Syltare.
- Hyundai Card was South Korea’s fourth-largest bank card firm in working revenue in 2021, with about US$324 million.
- Hyundai Motor and Like Lion launched a restricted MetaKongz NFT assortment on OpenSea in April 2022.
- Hyundai Motor Firm launched its personal NFT assortment in Might below the theme Metamobility, a conceptual universe the place one can transfer freely past time and house.
See associated article: Hyundai plans Meta-Manufacturing unit; Crypto divergence forward