South Korean metaverse platform Anipen drew investments value round 11 billion Korean gained (US$8.3 million) in its Sequence C spherical forward of its deliberate preliminary public providing (IPO) subsequent 12 months.
See associated article: South Korea locations $185M guess on the metaverse
- The record of traders consists of Medici Funding, Ulmus Funding and Korea Growth Financial institution (KDB).
- With the investments, Anipen will increase its metaverse content material companies and strengthen partnerships with numerous firms globally.
- Anipen is a deep learning-based metaverse platform developer that focuses on augmented actuality (AR), prolonged actuality (XR) and synthetic intelligence (AI).
- Its flagship service AnibeaR is a three-dimensional cellular software that permits customers to create AR-infused video content material utilizing in style youngsters’s animation characters equivalent to Hi there Kitty and Teletubbies.
- Final 12 months the metaverse developer attracted investments value 13 billion gained. It plans to shut its Sequence C spherical after reaching investments of 20 billion gained that the corporate is at the moment negotiating.
See associated article: South Korea’s Ifland metaverse dives into play-to-earn